BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS
ELECTRONIC MEETING PROTOCOL
Remote Public Comment Participation
Tải game bắn cáUntil further notice, meetings of the Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals will be conducted as an "electronic meeting" pursuant to the May 14, 2020 Ordinance of the Board of Supervisors addressing the continuity of Fauquier County government operations during the pandemic. Members of the public who would like to provide comments at a regular public meeting of the Board of Zoning Appeals are encouraged to do so remotely in keeping with the County’s efforts to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus and protect the health, safety and welfare of the community.
- Advance written comments may be mailed to the Board of Zoning Appeals, 10 Hotel Street, 3rd Floor, Warrenton, Virginia 20186.
- Advance written comments may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WebEx Virtual Meeting (Audio Only):
- Citizens may make comments directly to the Board of Zoning Appeals remotely via the WebEx virtual meeting.
- Citizens who would like to participate in the meeting remotely require advance registration, by completing the online speaker card, no later than 10:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
- All virtual and telephone participants are required to pass a sound check prior to the start of the meeting. Please join the WebEx meeting with a computer or dial in by telephone between 1:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- Once the Meeting Moderator has completed an audio check, the Citizen will be muted until it is time for each Citizen to speak. Please note that only verbal comment is available. Device cameras are disabled.
- When it is your turn to speak, please do not attempt to watch the live-stream broadcast and speak through the WebEx meeting simultaneously. There is a delay between the actual meeting (WebEx) and the live-stream broadcast (online or local cable) of the meeting.
- We recommend the use of earbuds or a headset when speaking to help eliminate background noise.
- Those not actively participating in the meeting via WebEx may view the live-stream broadcast of the meeting using the "Watch" options below.
- WebEx application and computer configuration instructions will be made available on this web page prior to the public hearing: WebEx Application and computer configuration instructions.
- Because of the CDC directive to limit gatherings of people in indoor locations, live citizen participation at the meeting location will be limited to those desiring to speak during a scheduled public hearing.
- Citizens wishing to appear in person should arrive prior to the start time of the meeting. Upon arrival at the Warren Green Building on 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, VA 20186 you will receive additional direction.
- Please note that due to the pandemic there may be a wait time to speak. All citizens waiting will be outside of the building and are subject to social distancing requirements. All citizens speaking to the Board in person are required to wear masks or face coverings. Anyone without a mask will not be permitted to enter the building and anyone granted entry must wear a mask or face covering throughout the building as a public safety measure.
Watch Live-stream Broadcast:
- Online: .
- Local Cable: Comcast Government Channel 23
- The Board of Zoning Appeals will take comments from those appearing in person first, then hear from WebEx participants.
- Normal rules of order shall apply to all comments and any found to be out of order or inappropriate will not be read or included in the record of the meeting.