Coronavirus updates are available on the Emergency Event Information Page.

Tải game bắn cá A qualifying ‘farm building or structure’ does not require a Building Permit and is exempt from all Building Code and building inspection requirements unless:

  • Food service occurs from the structure that meets the Health Department requirements for licensing
  • The structure is located within the 100 year flood plainComplete application icon
  • Residential space, including sleeping units, are located within the structure.

Tải game bắn cá Garages, sheds, pools and other structures accessory to the dwellings on a farm property are also not exempt.  To qualify as a "Farm Building or Structure," the building must be utilized primarily for the uses listed below:

  • Storage, handling, production, display, sampling or sale of agricultural, horticultural, floricultural or silvicultural products produced on the farm
  • Sheltering, raising, handling, processing or sale of agricultural animals or agricultural animal products
  • Business or office uses for the farm operations
  • Storage of farm machinery or equipment or maintenance or storage of vehicles, machinery or equipment utilized for farming activities
  • Storage or use of supplies and materials used on the farm

A Zoning Permit is still required, unless the structure is less than 256 square feet in size.  While structures less than 256 feet in area do not require a permit, they must still meet all zoning setback requirements from property lines and floodplains. Disturbance related to creating fields or pastures for agricultural use do not require a zoning permit.

A Land Disturbing Permit may also be required, depending on the extent of land disturbance occurring.   Disturbance related to creating fields or pastures for agricultural use are exempt, but disturbance related to construction of driveways, ponds and buildings is not exempt.

Applying for a Farm Structure Permit

1. Zoning PermitTải game bắn cá application must be completed.

2. Adding bathrooms in an agricultural building will require a construction permit from the Health Department office.

3. Farm Structure Affidavit.Tải game bắn cá This Affidavit must be notarized; a Notary is available at the Permitting Counter for this form, free of charge.

4. Land Disturbing Application Less than 1 acre (if required) or Land Disturbing Application More than 1 acre (if required)

Tải game bắn cá5.  Floor plan- Labeled and including structure dimensions.

6.  2 copies of a plat showing the proposed structure drawn to scale with the setbacks clearly marked.  Private well and septic - indicate location of those components on the plat.

7.  $75.00 Zoning fee.  Fees are payable by exact cash, credit card or check – starter checks will NOTTải game bắn cá be accepted. Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard & Discover and will only be accepted in person.  A convenience fee of 2.5% will be added to all credit card transactions.  


No results found.