Coronavirus updates are available on the Emergency Event Information Page.

Before property can be divided, a Subdivision Potential letter is required to be secured from the Zoning Office for all Rural Agriculture (RA) or Rural Conservation (RC) zoned property or when dividing other residentially-zoned property using an administrative division process. Based on Zoning Staff review of the history of the property, this letter will establish the maximum number of lots, if any, that could be divided from the property and which division processes are available for the division. It is important to note that the maximum density noted in the Subdivision Potential letter is a theoretical maximum and that density may not actually be achievable on any given lot because of limitations such as drain-field sites, road frontage, floodplain or open space requirements.

A separate application and fee must be completed for each parcel of record, if research is being requested on more than one parcel.

Submission Requirements:


No results found.