Fauquier County Sheriff's Office
78 W Lee Street, Warrenton, VA 20186
Non-Emergency (540) 347-3300
EMERGENCY CALL 9-1-1
* Prescription Drug drop box donated by Old Dominion Electric Cooperative installed at Sheriff's Office. Citizens can now dispose of unwanted prescription drugs safely at the Sheriff's Office courtesy of ODEC Remington, VA plant manager Richard Evans who so graciously donated this much needed drop box. *
Come As You Are Coalition (CAYA)
Tải game bắn cá Come As You Are is a safe and nonjudgmental community for families affected by addiction.
|Peer2Peer Regional Warmline|
VINELink is an online portal to America's number one victim notification network. VINELink can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide the most reliable information for custody status changes and criminal case information.
Resources for Teens - Whether you're preparing for your driver's exam or have recently received your license, DRIVE SMART University wants to help you stay safe on the roadways. Car crashes are the leading cause of teenage deaths and we want to improve those statistics. DRIVE SMART offers a presentation which focuses on the behaviors and decision-making paradigms that young drivers and passengers display behind the wheel. Instructors hold candid conversations with students about what can happen if they practice risky behavior or make other poor decisions in an automobile.
These behaviors and their implications are explored in-depth through a combination of subject discussions and interactive teaching tools including:
- Risk identification
- Interactive video participation
- Experience sharing with peers
- Role-playing in various driving situations
- Driving law review-local and traffic
- DRIVE SMART teaches young adults that:
- As a driver or passenger, they can greatly reduce their risk by taking control.
- Committing to changing their driving behavior makes personal, legal and financial sense.
- People in their age group are more likely to be hurt or killed in a vehicle crash.
- Inexperience, distractions, and peer pressure cause unique driving hazards.
- Speeding, alcohol, and "party drugs" greatly increase their risk of injury or death.
For general information, contact our Community Services section at (540) 422-8600 or you can contact Drive Smart Virginia at: